Resources and Services
Opening hours and Staffing
Faculty of Education Teaching/Technology Learning Centres (TLCs) provide physical space where students and staff can meet and work. Access to resources, theses, audio visual equipment, other equipment, support, and training is also available.
Who does the centre service?
- Education staff - academic, sessional and professional
- Postgraduate and research students
- Undergraduate students
What does the centre provide?
- Provision of teaching resources (kits, books, DVD's) to academic staff
- Access to the teaching resources for students to practice and play before Professional Placement
- Provision of Audio Visual and Educational Technology equipment
- Access to the Audio Visual, Educational Technology, and BSOR equipment to practice and play before professional placement, or experiential learning programs
- Provision of general advice and support for Staff and Students
- Collaborative and individual work spaces that may be booked / freely accessed
- Access to, management and maintenance of, the Faculty of Education theses collection
- An online resource site
|TLC Catalogue (opens in new window) - a catalogue of teaching technology and learning resources
- TLC Clayton
+ 61 3 990 52882
- TLC Peninsula
+ 61 3 990 44627