Research project opportunities within the Faculty
We are proud to offer a number of research opportunities that highlight key aspects of the innovative research currently conducted in the Faculty of Education. Research opportunities are likely to be of particular interest to prospective research students to identify potential supervisor/s and to industry professionals seeking consultancy, partnership or support for research.
Each research opportunity:
- highlights a research project or finding and directions for further research,
- lists the academic and Higher Degree Researchers involved,
- describes the methodological approach/es,
- suggests a reflective activity for gathering evidence,
- provides examples of current and potential investigations, including topics that may be suitable for student researchers,
- provides key references and selected web-links to further information.
The research opportunities are clustered into themes and can be listed under more than one theme.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Educational Reform Literacy and Numeracy
Ethics in Education
Globalisation, Education and Social inclusion
Identifying and challenging disadvantage in mathematics, science, and IT learning
Inclusive Mathematics Education
Language and literacy
Physical activity and wellbeing