The journal of International Research in Early Childhood Education (IRECE) is an electronic peer-reviewed journal designed to provide an international forum for scholarship and research within the field of early childhood education. Published in Melbourne Australia, it aims to provide a forum for debate in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East and Africa, as well as the regular sources of scholarship in both Western and Eastern Europe, New Zealand, and North America.
- IRECE is an electronic journal owned and published by Monash University, Australia
- IRECE caters to an international early childhood community and seeks to improve access to published debate and diverse research discourses about theory and practice in the field.
- IRECE will consider publishing material written in languages other than English, or will translate where possible.
- IRECE is free access: individuals and organisations are welcome to subscribe to our email list to receive issue alerts and news about related matters such as the IRECE conference and related material.
- Currently published twice a year
Editor-in-Chief: Professor Marilyn Fleer
Joint Managing Editors: Dr Chris Peers and Dr Joseph Agbenyega
Editorial Advisers: Associate Professor Nikolai Veresov and Dr Jennifer Rennie
Read more about the Journal